What does "gun control" mean to you?

Gun control can mean a variety of things to different people. So what is gun control to you. Do you want everyone not to have guns? Do you feel its only the guns that shoot multiple ammunition. I think they keep on saying they are assault weapons but regular rifles I think can be turned into that so that is why I put forth the question.

I believe in the right to bear arms. I grew up around guns and have gone shooting when I was younger and I hope to take a safety class real soon.

I think gun control is being miss interpreted by some so please response in your view of "gun control"

Thank you.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 4:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• "Enforcing the laws we already have instead of feeding paranoia by inventing 200 new ones that also will not be enforced on criminals, but will inconvenience law abiding citizens."

THIS!^^^^
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Unfortunately, my definition does not matter as much as those that have the power to try to make things happen. It's mother interpretation and intentions of imposing their definition that seems to be the issue.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:45 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Enforcing the laws we have.

I would ask if those wanting all guns banned, if they have ever been attacked? Have you ever come upon a wild (or maddened) animal that was intent upon doing you harm?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2013