Why?

who do some people on here capitaliza the first letter of every word they type?
like this:
Hi, My Name Is Bob, I Work In A Button Factory And One Day My Boss Came To Me And Said Bob Are You Busy? I Said No.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It doesn't bother me. However, I can't think of why they put forth the effort....you have to keep pushing the caps button...lol. My effort is more on spelling. People get craziy about mispelled words on here...lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i used to do that when i was 12 i dont know why..... but people made fun of me too much so i stopped :p plus i couldnt really type like that once i got into 7th grade and started having to type papers
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Well, Then, Bob Get Back To Work! Those Buttons Aren't Going To Make Themselves, Now, Are They?
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 5:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have no idea, but I have noticed that also, maybe next time I see a post like that I will ask and see if I get an answer
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• is it that critical to you?...
    Are you THAT worried about it?...
    I mean honestly, who cares how someone types.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• oh here we go starting stupid crap over stupid crap
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• kwiseman I was just wondering if there was a reason why they did that? i wasnt being rude or whatever you thought i was doing
    Anonymous

• why do some people on here spell capitalize wrong? lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• lmao
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• He Said Good. He Said Work This Button With Youre Right Hand. Hi My Name Is Bob And I Work In A Button Factory. One Day My Boss Said Bob Are You Busy I Said No. He Said Good. He Said Work This Button With Your Left Hand. Hi My Name Is Bob And I Work In A Button Factory. One Day My Boss Said Bob Are You Busy? I said No. He Said Good. He Said Work This Button With Your Right Foot. Hi My Name Is Bob And I Work In A Button Factory. One Day My Boss Said Bob Are You Busy I Said No. He Said Good. He Said Work This Button With Your Left Foot. Hi My Name Is Bob And I Work In A Button Factory...........
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2009