Pots and pan

Hello maybe some help me i need some new pot pan i can not find no good pot or pan i have a old pot i have about 10 year i can use anything cooking utensils in with anything stick to the pan i have one that only can use only nylon or wood no steel i went to bed and bath beyond i bought what the lardy told me that i can use any utensil with that was a lie when my husband made egg he just use a fork when i use it next my food i was making was stick to the pan. if any one know any good cookware that would be great

Thank you

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 6:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2013 in Shopping

• I use a wooden spoon that is flat at the end. I only use that to brown ground beef or stir anything in the fry pan... NO METAL! Wooden does not scratch.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Da fuq?!
    Anonymous

• Emerilware. I can only use plastic or wooden utensils.
    anonymous92

Answer by anonymous92 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• I swear by my stainless steel cookware. I got it as a wedding gift over twenty years ago, and it was the main thing I insisted I would take with me whenI was divorced. I love it. No Teflon, no restriction on what utensils to use. And if something sticks, I just soak the pan or boil water in it if it's really bad, and it comes off with some elbow grease.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Go to Walmart and get the pans that are all green all over with a silver handle. I cant remember the name. We bought some last year, and they work great. Nothing sticks, and nothing scratches them.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2013

• Faberware is a good brand.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2013