Pinterest users....

How do you really feel about your pinterest account? As odd & philosophical as it may sound, I feel like my account truly represents me, like a complete stranger could analyze my account & by doing so, truly understand who I am as a person. Now granted, I do have a secret board but, that may be the best representation of me b/c there are some things that I never openly reveal.

And, if this sounds too deep, well, I have drank a bit of wine.

3libras

Asked by 3libras at 9:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• If someone looked through my boards, they would see the kinds of things I'm interested in. If they looked through my pins, they would probably know my views on almost everything, and they would know what my sense of humor is like.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• It gets me blog hits. That's really all I use it for.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• I still haven't figured out what it's all about... I bookmark everything I want, so I don't see a difference... Maybe I just don't understand how it works....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• For me, it's just a time waster - yes, I've found some useful stuff and made some recipes, but I could live without it if I had to. It's fun but not necessary to me.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 9:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• I love to Pin! My husband is Military so we arent really able to do anything with the houses that we only stay in for a max of 3 years, so I Pin for my future home and yard a lot.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• I think in some ways it is a reflection of who I am, but it isn't all of me. You could probably figure out some of my opinions from it and if you didn't understand my sense of humor after checking it out then you really are an idiot.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• I find it relaxing, i enjoy it, ive never wondered how it looked to others, but yeah im sure it would give some type of insight into who I am as a person, but not the full picture.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• I like my pinterest account don't know that it truly defines me but it is fun.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• I think most people just pin stuff but, somehow I seem to have duplicated my persona.
    3libras

Comment by 3libras (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2013