What is the oddest thing someone has asked you to do sexually? adult content

I dated a guy,Tom,who asked me to not wash my pits and crotch before we had sex. He said he wanted me to stink. WTF?? I didn't oblige. I wasn't sure what he planned to do to me. Sniff me like a dog?
He was a freak, and not in a good way

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2013 in Relationships

• oh, i have one
    LMAO

but when i first joined this site and asked advice on this (past) situation
    i was almost run off this site for being a troll
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• EEEWW. That's just strange, wanting you to stink.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• I will say that it's a pheromone thing, but that he asked for it "dirty" just seems weird. I can see when the moment happens and you just came in from gardening or a jog or something you don't always want to stop and shower, but ?????

And Paxy.... I NEED to hear these stories!!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Oh and to answer the question I can't say I've ever been asked to do anything weird.
    I do have a gay friend that hooked up with a guy who asked him to poop on his chest. He politely declined and exited the vehicle.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• I have a friend whose bf would feed her beans because he liked to watch her fart ...
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 5:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• well as gross as it is not showering before sex can heighten a sense of arousal do to all of the hormons being released in a persons sweat.
    lost_confused

Answer by lost_confused at 6:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Nothing weird here. But I worked with a guy for years in an office & every time he came near me he would inhale really deeply. He made me so self conscious & I didn't even stink!! I'm a super clean freak! REALLY I swear I didn't! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Oh I remember your stories. I thought boy,if this is for real,I feel SO sorry for that woman!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• this guy wanted to eat my pussy while I was on my period. poor kid begged. He was hot too. Wish we had run into each other a few days earlier. Hmm . ...I would've sat on his face.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• LOL I love the fart one! that made me crack up! Now thats love.
    raschwittay

Answer by raschwittay at 6:38 PM on Jan. 20, 2013