Do you shut your bedroom door at night?

I can't sleep if my door isn't shut, but I can't get the temp adjusted... Argh.....

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2013 in Just for Fun

• this is my cat while I try to sleep - if they are not playing then they are begging to eat... again.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• depends on how annoying the cats are being... if they are wanting to run around the house all stupid then they get locked out of our room. I can't sleep with cats bouncing all over the bed!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Our bedroom is in a "wing" or arm of our U shaped house. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, each with their own doors, plus a door to the wing. We shut the wing door to keep the cats out of our room at night. It also helps to regulate the temp. If we just shut our door it gets too hot.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Nope and it has caused a LOT of fights in our house. I like the door open so if the kids wake up I can hear them and I feel cut off from the kids. Husband likes it closed, but I really cant sleep until it's open.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Our bedroom door is open unless we're going to have some fun. Otherwise, the room gets too hot. Our daughter usually sleeps with her door closed so we don't wake her up knocking around the house after she's gone to bed, so I still have a monitor hooked up downstairs that lets me hear her. My stepson calls the monitor my electrical umbillical.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• No, our bedroom doors are always open at night unless we are having sex.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• Nope, our room would be freezing in the winter if we did.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• No, because my girls would freak out if I did. At least one of them ends up in my bed before the morning.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• We leave it slightly cracked. Just in case our child wakes up in the middle of the night, or our dog starts to bark for some weird reason.
    ymilr0718

Answer by ymilr0718 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2013

• We close our bedroom door at night.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2013