Is anyone else having this problem?

Like I've started daing again since me and my babys father broke up but its like every guy I get with just wants sex and its different now since I've had my daughter. I don't enjoy sex like I use to so I ususlly don't wanna have any at all. Am I the only one and what can I do with the next guy? Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• tell him right off the bat that you are not looking to have sex. the guy that is the right guy will respect that. guys are pigs, you have to weed through the bad ones to find the right oine!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 5:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• well just wait for one that is more about you than sex... for me the sex is most incredible with the one who adores me and vice versa.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Your baby needs your full attention. The baby now not only does not have the attention of both parents every day, but the one parent your baby has is going to be focusing her time on some guy?
    If you are going to date anyway, tell the guy on the first date that you won't be having sex for a while so he will disappear before there are any feelings. Eventually the guy who is willing to stick around will be there.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 5:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Learn from your mistake, and DEMAND that the next guy COMMIT to you FIRST! Don't settle, and don't give in to temptation! You're better than that! Besides, knowing what you know now, do you really want to deal with ANOTHER "baby daddy?!"
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:59 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Just try to get out there and have some fun. I know it can't be easy to be "out there" but if he's the one, he won't mind waiting. In the meantime, care for yourself and your child.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• You don't have to have sex ( until your ready) with every guy you date! Start out making a connection with someone, when your ready you'll know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2009