what is wrong with me for my husband to cheat on me?

my husband and i have been married for a little over a year and i've caught him cheating several times. the reason i have this question is because every guy i have ever dated has cheated. why does it keep happening? what could be so wrong with me for them to keep doing it? i'm 5feet 6inches, 120lbs blond with blue eyes... i know im not a 10 but im at least a 7 so i know its not because im revolting and ive been willing to try everything he wants. so what could be wrong?

lost_confused

Asked by lost_confused at 6:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2013 in Relationships

• It is not you. It is them. You have not found the right guy for you yet. Drop him. Don't put up with this type of action in a guy.

Answer by louise2 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• The question should be rephrased: What is wrong with me that I keep choosing worthless cheating men to be a part of my life? Wish I had the answer for you, but I don't. I can tell you that it probably has something to do with your childhood and the image of yourself that you project. What's most important is the person you are on the inside and not what size you are or how you look. What you need to do is learn to love and appreciate that person and then look for a man who does the same.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• If you think about it, were there red flags with all these guys before you started dating them?  It sounds like you just keep picking the same type of person over and over again. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Cheating is a choice. Stop taking responsibility for other people's choices. Dump him and get into therapy to discover your self worth and how to love yourself enough to not pick losers.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• it has nothing to do with your looks or who you are as a woman

the men you have chosen are cheaters, they would cheat on anyone
    look at tiger woods ex- she is a ten (and has a great golf swing)
    it is never the women - when a man is a serial cheater
    several times cheated and married a year= he is a "serial" cheater...meaning he will never change
    never change for you or the "perfect 10 woman"... he is what he is

leave him, start over- do not date for a year or so, learn what it is in cheating men that attracts you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Honestly it sounds like you have low self-esteem so, you settle for losers. Learn your self-worth, stand your ground, leave his cheating ass and never settle again.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• 1) He's an ass and you need to divorce his ass and move on
    2) The fact you keep choosing cheaters isn't the problem, it's that you forgive them, take them back, and expect them to change, they won't.
    3) Stop trying to try everything HE wants. Stick up for yourself, know your self worth, and stop putting up with shit from men that try to make you second guess yourself or question your worth.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• It means that you are ALLOWING it to happen. When he did it the first time why didn't you kick him to the curb?
    Have some self respect!

"If you are not being treated with love and respect, check your "Price Tag"! Perhaps you have marked yourself down. It’s YOU who tells people what you are worth by what you accept. Get off the "Clearance Rack" and get behind the glass where they keep all the VALUABLES! Bottom line is...VALUE yourself more! "
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• I agree, you allow these assholes to do this to you. Several time??? Really? I can forgive once, but no more. Divorce his ass, and take some self appreciation classes. Know your worth, and your worth so much more!!!!
    raschwittay

Answer by raschwittay at 6:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• pick better men

Answer by admckenzie at 7:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2013