Why oh why does it have to be such an epic event?? adult content

Does your SO/DH take forever in the bathroom to take a shit? I swear he doesn't absorb ANYTHING from his food. We can eat the same exact things,same exact amounts,and he'll be in the bathroom for a half hour. I take 3 minutes tops.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• You read what I woke up to.

Men suck at pooping.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• I take forever to poop if my dh is home, it's my personal get away. Heck sometimes I don't even poop I just sit there and text my BFF lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• It's their get away. My DH will do this as well. Then when he comes out he acts as though he's been in a war zone and needs time to recover. I wait until I absolutely have to go, get in there, take care of business (who wants to linger in that room?) and move on with my day.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:22 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• LOL! Our epic event is when DH gets ready to go out. Shower, shit, shave & mirror admiration could make you puke! I'm ready in 15 minutes. I don't even put my glasses on until I'm done. Maybe that's why I always look like a wreck! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• My DS is like this. He could spend hours in there when he is pooping. It is funny when he starts singing to himself. Now he has even started taking books in there to read while he is going. It only ever bothers me though when we are trying to leave.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:45 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• i think all men are like this, they have some kind of emotional attachment to pooping. it's an art form to them. LOL
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• My exhusband was like this.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Yes him and my youngest dd. it drives my nuts and they always have to go right before we are leaving lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 9:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• from your title alone
    before i opened thought it was another guncontrol question
    LMAO- nope
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• yep. i think its cause my DH takes his tablet computer thing with him and just wants alone time. that or he just likes the smell of his own poop haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2013