I'm a mother 4 2 boys I'm used to scream at my older son 6 years and some times I bite him and say bad words help me

Please help me to stop it and I want to know its to late for him to recover from what I'm used to do

NanySobhy

Asked by NanySobhy at 11:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Stop screaming at your kids, cussing at them, and biting them. They learn by example. Try counseling.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Jesus. I'm sorry but you need to call CPS and have them take your children until you can get this under control, if ever. There is nothing ANY of us can do to help you. You're an abuser and your children deserve so much better. He'll never recover as long as you're the type of mother you are now.

Give the boys to a foster family to care for, get yourself some help and give them a chance at a life that doesn't include this horror.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• btw, if this is true the will never forget this and it will haunt them for the rest of thier lives.
    if your a troll you suck
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Go get help for yourself and your kids. Where is the father? Does he know you're abusing his children?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• I'm going with troll or English second language (or utterly illiterate) and she really meant to say the 6 year old screams, cusses, and bites.......but that's my take.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• U know when I asked my question I knew that all what u r going to say is right I know they deserve better but I'm telling u my problem cos i need support&solutions I don't live in USA I'm in a situation that I can't ask 4 help so please support me don't attack me I'm already doing this
    NanySobhy
    NanySobhy

Comment by NanySobhy (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• I'm in a situation that I can't ask 4 help

THIS^^^^ is just a bullshit excuse.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Anyone can ask for help. Are you saying that in your country there are NO laws to protect children? Do you not have any family? Friends? A church?
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• C'mon, are you the one from Portugal?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:52 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• wtf???
    hmmm a new troll?
    if this is for real - you, yourself know what you should do, get help & stop abusing your child.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2013