My boyfriend didn't know he got herpes from his disgusting ex. adult content

Long story short he didn't have any symptoms or outbreaks so he thought he didn't have it and ended up giving it to me. Only way I found out is cause while I was cleaning the house I found the bitches nasty cream she was using and asked him about it. I freaked out so badly because he hadn't even gotten tested, didn't tell me he was exposed to it and so I went and got a blood test done. I had been tested for everything just prior to getting with him so that's how I know I got it from him. I feel so hurt and betrayed and I don't know what to think. I wanted to have more kids but there's so many dangers to the unborn baby. I heard that it can be passed during pregnancy or at the time of delivery. A big part of me wonders if I can work through this with him. But every time I look at him or text him all I can think is this is the guy that gave me herpes. I love him very much but Idk what to do now. I'm beyond hurt and I want to bet the shit out of his ex gf who comes over every Sunday to see their daughter they had together. He has the child because she's extremely unfit and keeps going back into drugs. Personally I don't want her around his daughter but that's his choice. I just want to leave today and stay gone till that nasty woman is out of my house. What would you guys do if you were in my position?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2013 in Relationships

• I'd leave him because he cheated on you.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• And you want to have kids with this guy because??? Sounds like a big time loser. Run.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• they are his 3 kids, he got it before we even met
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• 1) He's an idiot if he thinks just because there isn't an outbreak doesn't mean he doesn't have it or can't pass it on.
    2) He's cheating if you're still finding his ex's herpes cream in your house.
    3) I'd dump his ass like hot cakes and move on and be sure to disclose to any future partner about the herpes as well as use protection.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2013

• She left a lot of things here from when she lived here and when I moved in I told him I wanted the house gutted and all her left over things tossed in the garbage. I went through his bathroom even before I moved in I've spent everyday with him him so I know he hasn't cheated on me with her. But he NEVER cheated she use to live here when they were together and told him she had everything, which she didn't.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Oh in that case it's his cream and he knew he had herpes and lied to you about it,
    I'd still dump his ass
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Her name was on the cream plus she left some other meds here that she never took to where she is staying now. I found out Thursday and he was almost as shocked as I was
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• A druggie conveiniently "forgot" her meidcation and drugs at your boyfriend's house.......
    You bought that?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• OMG! I would freak out but, unless you actually go to the Dr. & both get tested together before you have unprotected sex, how can you ever really know the other person is not lying about having an STD. You can't go back so you have to move forward. If you still like him then at least you both have it. Right? So sorry :(

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• wow you're a real idiot and will believe anything, maybe HE gave it to her
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2013