im not trying to rush it but....

i have tried walking, spicy food is all i can keep on my stomach and the sex thing wont help cause im not gonna do that with a stranger (hubby and i are legally sperated) im not gonna do the castor oil think im not to keen on being sick for three days before the baby comes out nipple simulation doesnt work either. so my question is am i just one of those people thats gonna have to wait it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like it.. :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• sounds like it. it will happen when it happens. i promise. lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• how far along are u???
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• You are gonna have to wait it out. I had to. My water broke on my due date. I hope that a little patience can find its way with you b/c you are gonna need it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Your baby will come when it's ready. It's almost over.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 5:54 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• 37 wks almost 38 and already dilated to a cm and my contrations have been at 5- 8 mins apart for like 2 wks doc said to wlk til i can take the pain no more
    Anonymous

• well just wait ur only 37 ur baby just now reached "full term"
    u got to remember most docs are a few weeks off one way or another
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Sounds like you're just going to have to wait on the kiddo to decide when he/she is ready : / Oh, and I'm sorry to hear that you and your husband are separated. That must be hard to go through while pregnant. I hope that things are going well for you, and I'm sure that your little one will come when the time is right : )
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 6:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My midwife told me Raspberry leaf tea works...other than that I'm out of ideas.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 9:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2009