Do you have a life?

Seriously, I just realized I have no life! LOL! Aside from making 3 meals a day, laundry, vacuuming, cleaning, taking out the garbage. The only place I go is to the bus stop! I have no adult interaction except for here on CM with you ladies since by the time my DH gets home I'm too tired to even talk.

OK, got that out now on to more Mayhem!! LOL! Next question sistas!?

Really I don't want to hear about how great your life is so lie to me if you have to! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 4:28 PM on Jan. 20, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Exact same life as you. I don't even talk to SO anymore. I am too tired from listening to kids all day.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Not really, my work consists of taking care of kids. I do go to school, but I feel so much older than all my classmates so I don't socialize with any of them. Hell I am older than some of my professors. I go out with a couple of girls I am friends with, but that is rare because I have my son. His dad gets him every other week, so I try to get out. Usually doesn't happen though, conflicting schedules or I am broke. This is usually the extent of my adult interaction.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• i got to the library to return kid movies and get a few more
    and i went ALONE!!

whoot whoot, i got fifteen minutes out of the house by myself this weekend

be jealous
    i can not lie to you
    you just have to deal with my exciting life
    i am betting the library kid section is further than the bus stop

i win
    lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• oh
    ...and

i got a shower in today
    (not an every day occurrence)
    and i was not interrupted
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• work ,cleaning, limo service for children, cook, laundress, and he wonders why sex kitten has gone away, LOL! Not to much of a life here, :(
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• well, today I went to staples and got free paper, bath and body works and got free lotion and gnc and got a free protein drink.
    i win!!!

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 4:49 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Whazzat? Nope, not much socialization here, but I'm mostly ok with it. I tend to prefer books & animals to people, so...
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• No life here. The only adult interaction I have is at my kids games and practices which is a lot. At least 4 games a weekend and 3 practices a week.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:35 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Not much of one.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Not really, I work at home while caring for my 3 yr old (while her big sis is at school). I don't trust the majority of my neighbors so, CM is a lot of my adult interaction.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2013