Are you going to watch the inauguration?

Anyone think it will be as ugly and violent on CM as it was on the last inauguration day? A lot of accts were banned that day (from both sides of the aisle).

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:08 PM on Jan. 20, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Never watched it before and I don't have cable now and I have a feeling I'll still be here after the inauguration comes and goes. LOL

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Nope and I will probably avoid CM most of the day as well so I don't have to deal with the crap.

Answer by kmath at 10:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• You don't need cable - it'll be on every channel all day

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Nope. Ill be watching disney movies with my girls

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Nope- I have a busy day planned, which sucks b/c it will be freezing tomorrow too!

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Yeah my tv isn't even hooked up to anything other than the Wii. LOL so unless it's on Hulu or netflix.....which I'm sure it will be on hulu the day after.

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• I won't be, but DH will scoot around all the normal news channels, as he normally does.
    Inbetween calling/interviewing a handful of prospective realtors to replace the one I fired two weeks ago, I'm sure the tv will be on occasionally.

Answer by dullscissors at 10:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Nope, I never do.

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• Nope. I start a new job tomorrow and will be busy with that. After work dd 2 has swim team practice and dd 4 has dance, so I doubt I'll even look at CM which is probably a good thing..

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• No, I never watch them. I don't understand the point of even having one for a second term.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:33 PM on Jan. 20, 2013