Anyone know about JCPs return rules?

I know that I dont need a receipt but the clothes have no tags on them. They have never been washed or worn. I bought them in October and gave them to my DS for Christmas but he was a 4T in Octobet but now he is working his way to 5T (he's only 3 LOL). I just want to exchange them for the next size up.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 20, 2013 in Shopping

• there should be an identifying number on the tag inside the clothing. Chances are they dont have what you need and you will take a huge loss on the price though.

You are better off to sell to a friend or give them awya to be honest the time it woudl take you to drive to jcp and haggle would not be worth it
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2013

• You can't without the tags. If you had the tags but they weren't attached you could but without the tags there is no way for them to read the merchandise and enter it into the system
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2013