Do you have stuff on your kitchen table?

I do it is so loaded with crap we can't eat there. Where is your clutter that drives you nuts, but you can't seem to think of any other place for?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 6:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ugh mine is the same as yours and the kicker is that I clear off the table daily.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 6:02 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Right now? What table? It is a pile of stuff with four legs sticking out of the bottom!!
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 6:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Girl i have the same problem, and the sad thing is that my table is brand new :(
    brooklynjean07

Answer by brooklynjean07 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Every level surface, unfortunately. When we have company some of it gets put in a box and moved into another room, but within a few days it gets covered again. And I try so hard to keep things organized. :(

Answer by Bmat at 6:03 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i am ocd and have nothing on my table besides a beautiful bouquet of flowers ;) i throw the junK away.
    Anonymous

• it seems to pile up either on our table or our coffee table.. i clean them off every day too... drives me crazy!!!
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have what used to be a "playroom" but is now a "whatever you don't know what to do with throw it in here" room. It makes me CRAZY!!!
    Dawn4175

Answer by Dawn4175 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I have some flowers that my hubby brought me yesterday, some bills, and pictures that chloe colored today.
    it was covered in a bunch of clutter because we dont eat in there either but i cleaned today
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Our computer is at the end of our table so eating as a family isnt possible LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:20 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Everywhere. Then i decide to finally organize it and the next day someone has found a "clean" spot and it starts all over lol
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2009