Could i be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on Nov. 25 & 29 Dec 9, 10, 11.Couple of days later. I bled on the 16th. It was on & off. Light period. Light red& brown. Cramped.
I was suppose to get my period on the 9 of Dec. I was a 6 days late. I was spotting on the for a couple of days. Pink & only noticeable on Tp. Then i started to bleed. It was heavy so i grabbed a tampon. Checked on it hours later & it wasn't full. I didn't need another at all. I didn't really cramp at all. I bled on & off for two days. Now i'm discharging brownish/red. It's gone now so it only lasted for 3 days. I just took at as my period for both of them but now i'm questioning it.
My weight has been all crazy. Now my breast feel full & little sore. Bloated. Peeing a lot. Eating a lot. Sensitive to smell. Not to where i want to throw up but i get nausea. Light headed & headaches. Fatigue. When i was late on my period i noticed flu like symptoms only for a day. My head felt hot. Sore throat & swollen glands. Sweaty hands/feet.
BTW i took pregnancy test 6 days ago but got a negative. :[
*Any information will help. Thanks :] *

Yola11

Asked by Yola11 at 3:17 AM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• Well it's always possible you are but go to a doctor and find out. I find it's cheaper to do that sometimes than to buy those home pregnancy tests. The doctors in our area will give the test before making an appt and they guarantee their tests are accurate and like I said, their tests are cheaper than store tests.

There are other things that can cause what you described, too. So, just to make sure everything is ok go to a doctor or health dept and see what's up.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:13 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• It's unlikely youi're pregnant. A pregnancy test would show positive by now - it's 5-6 weeks since you had sex.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 5:16 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Those all sound like pregnancy like symptoms.. You can still get your period when your pregnant. And sometime it takes longer to get a correct reading on a pee on the stick pregnancy test, Iwould go to the doctors and have them do blood work for pregancy and even if you end up not being pregnant then they can find out what is going on with your body.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:29 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• grr
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:08 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Those are also symptoms of the flu....
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• You asked this just 6 days ago

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/1312728/3_days_late

Pee on a stick. If it comes back negative and you still want to know, go to your doctor and have a blood test.

I'm assuming since this is in TTC you are not taking bc?  Are you taking any hormone supplements or using any fertility treatments?

daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2013