If you didn't have the money to buy proper work out clothes, what would YOU purchase?

I don't want to have to buy proper clothes to work out/exercise.....I don't have the money! So what's the next best thing to wear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Any type of shorts and t-shirt. I went to a gym called Anytime Fitness. It was open 24/7. Trust me when I say this, NO ONE dressed up. In fact, I saw women in sweats, shorts, t-shirts, etc.... I don't even remember seeing any true work out clothing. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:43 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Just any ol summer tank top would work, or one of my husbands old tee shirts. And I have sweats or shorts to use too. Basically anything but jeans
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• ^^^Agree with cassie- I'm sure you have something that's not too constricting to wear. The important part is actually working out. :) And you can even go to the library too rent free work-out videos. Inexpensive & puts variety in your routine. GL

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I worded that wrong. If you didn't have the money to buy workout stuff, what would you wear to workout in?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Eventually I'd like to join a gym, but it's definitely not in the budget. My friend brought over a whole dvd set of pilates, yoga, aerobics .....so right now we're going to workout at home everyday. I don't really have many clothes, let alone work out clothing!
    DH has some basketball shorts and large t shirts. I just feel kinda silly lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Thanks all....very encouraging :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 AM on Jan. 21, 2013