How does it make you feel?

When someone clicks on your name and goes through all your answers and posts remarks you made over a year ago, that contradicts how you feel today?
Are we not allowed to change our mind.

Thoughts?

Let me add, I know this is a public forum for all to see and you can look anytime you want. I just don't understand the need to do that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jan. 21, 2013 in About CafeMom

• It is hurtful to be quoted when your mind has changed. Maybe you don't want to be reminded of that. Nobody wants to be thought to be mistaken, on record yet. When this happens make the reply that after further thought you no longer feel that way.

Answer by Bmat at 11:41 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• So cares honestly. You can easily fire back and say well that used to be my mindset but I've changed my way of thinking. Wy make a anonymous post whining about it?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:23 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Really don't care.... if someone needs to stalk me like that they really are pathetic
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• What did you say that would inspire someone to recall you as a liar? In general, people aren't remembered by their opinions unless they are extreme. If you changed your mind, just say so, and you've defused them. Just make sure you can actually back that up, if you're trying to suggest to someone you've had a change of mind, but were still posting the opposite opinion, or more specifically, attacking other people for disagreeing with it, last week, you're going to be considered to be lacking in truthiness.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I don't know. I've never had anyone do that to me. I suppose it would make me wonder what the hell I did that got them so hopped up they felt the need to do that to prove me "wrong".
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• What were you being an ass about then and what are you being an ass about now?
    Hypocrites are funny
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I've never posted anything that personal on this website, so on the rare occasion that someone comments on a question from a while ago, I'm usually more amused at reading what I forgot I wrote, not because I changed my mind about it.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Here's my two cents: I know that my POV has changed politically since I've joined this site. I've started leaning more towards the left, though there have always been certain "liberal" viewpoints I've held: pro-gay rights, gun control, pro choice, etc. So, someone could do that with me, if they wanted to but, no one has. And, I think it's because I've (at least tried to) made an effort to not be too pushy, overbearing or un-accepting of other's beliefs. I can understand why someone would feel the urge to do that to a member who behaved in a condescending & obnoxious manner and, then changed her tune.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:37 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• That has never happened to me so...?
    I'd probably think they had a lot of time and nothing more exiting to do with it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I'd be flattered that they cared so much about me that they would stalk my old answers. Gotta love jealous people.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2013