Could I be pregnant?

Not trying to sound like a bitch, but there are pregnancy tests out there, Doctors you can contact, family and friends to talk to. I guess I don't understand the appeal of posting a question like that to a bunch of strangers on a forum. Idk, I just wonder what did women do before the internet? Women for hundreds of years, before there were tests to take and what not seemed to know their own bodies well enough to know if they were pregnant. Maybe women today need to start listening to their bodies a little more because 20 people telling you on line that you COULD or MIGHT be pregnant is not going to answer your question any better than just going out and taking a test. Just my opinion.

AnonNdrag

Asked by AnonNdrag at 11:40 AM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, you'd think that you either had to climb a mountain or pay hundreds of dollars to get a test with the frequency and idiocy of the "Am I pregnant questions!" LOL
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:46 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• But... but.... my boobs are really tender... and I had sex... and... and... I'm just too lazy to go buy a dollar store test... that would cut into my cigarette and beer money.... why can't you all just answer my question with your omnipotent CM Answers powers.... I'm going to go sit in a corner and pout now....
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• it seems a great majority of them are followed by a complete lack of knowledge about their own bodies
    "I had my period,can i still be pregnant?"
    "I just had sex last night. Could these be pregnancy symptoms?"
    "I missed a period and took 12 tests that all came up negative. Am I pregnant?"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I don't mind at all. It is natural for a woman to talk about something that is a concern. The woman knows that we can't possibly know if she is pregnant. Usually the question is even worded "could I be" pregnant. She just wants someone to share her thoughts with. If she wants to come here, then it is a positive thing for CM that people feel comfortable here.

Answer by Bmat at 11:50 AM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Maybe they really like peeing on their keyboard.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• my thoughts exactly tessiedawg
    AnonNdrag

Comment by AnonNdrag (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2013