What is this? Flu-light?

First off,i'm not pregnant,lol
I have a low grade fever 99's,feel sluggish,tired,a little hard to breath when I do something physical,dry cough. No nose stuff. Chest cold?
It came on suddenly last night. All of a sudden I was hot.
If I get up and move around,my temp goes up. Sit down,and it goes back to normal
My normal temp is 97.6,so a 99.6 is a fever for me

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Health

• it's probably some degree of the flu. Make sure you get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water. The un-sick ones in the house took Sambucol every 3 hours to support the immune system and the sick ones were on Umcka every 6 hours to shorten the duration. The sickies were back up and around in 3 days and the un-sickies never did get sick.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• That's what I've got too, butterfly. Are you dizzy or woozy at all when you move? I took Paulie's advice, & the Cold-Eeze does help. Feel better!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• This is how it started for me. You may have a lighter case though hopefully. Take Advil Liquid Gels every 4-6 hours. I started to take Tylenol & it did nothing. Every time my fever started to go up I knew it was time for Advil. Drink a lot of water & sleep as much as you can. If you can, get Cold Eeze try it ASAP. I never used it but everyone says it helps. I'm still dealing with the gagging cough. My fever lasted 3 days, just low grade. Put Advil next to your bed so if you wake up feeling crappy during the night It will help a lot. Hope you feel better soon.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Yeah,I get a little dizzy when I get up

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2013