Anon and Plagiarism

You closed it as I was trying to answer.

What you referred to was fan fiction.

Also, there's a big difference between plagiarism and inspiration. Plagiarism is taking someone else's words and using them as your own, without giving them credit, and claiming they are yours. Inspiration is the spark of an idea. I get inspired by books, movies, TV shows, situations in a grocery store. I do not replicate those things exactly, but they make me go "What if?" and I take off with it. That is my own, individual creativity, not plagiarism or fan fiction. Here's a little Plagiarism 101 for you, to help you out.

To add a question...umm...I don't know. Does it bug you when someone closes their question as you try to answer it?

wendythewriter

Asked by wendythewriter at 12:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Entertainment

• I just thought it was funny that she didn't want to accept my answer and was disagreeing on the premise that "She doesn't like me". It still doesn't change facts and makes her look like an idiot for denying them.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• oh, and no, you cannot sue someone for being inspired by you. lol

First, you'd have to prove they were inspired by you. And that will be nearly impossible, because they can claim they got the idea from anywhere, and you really won't be able to prove otherwise.

Second, you'd look stupid. And you'd spend a lot of money and likely lose.
    wendythewriter

Comment by wendythewriter (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• To answer your question, nah it doesn't bother me. Anon was being a total biatch for no reason, someone tells you the truth and you are argue just because you don't like her, gtfo , you're probably one of he sakes that cry as anon because moms aren't nice on here.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Wtf auto correct killed me lmao.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Sometimes. Yes.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Kristi, I think you should be flattered that you have such a dedicated hater. I mean, she must really care an awful lot about you to go around making herself look like such a twat just because you're you.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 12:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Does it bug you when someone closes their question as you try to answer it?

It depends entirely on how long it took to type my response.  If it was a long one, I get irritated.  If it was short and sweet (or not so sweet), I figure it's for the best.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• OH! And sorry to hijack your question, Wendy. My answer is, yes. Yes, I do hate it when I have typed up a brilliant reply and I hit submit and *poof* no more question.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 12:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• It depends entirely on how long it took to type my response -QuinnMae

Good point. In this particular instance, mine was somewhat lengthy, so it bugged me. lol
    wendythewriter

Comment by wendythewriter (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Hijack my question? Ah, who cares! lol

Frankly, I was laughing anyway. My jaw literally dropped when she said that she was going to disagree with Kristi regardless just because she didn't like her. I mean, I realize we can get pregnant at 12 or 13, but I thought the majority of us were really beyond that point. Guess not.
    wendythewriter

Comment by wendythewriter (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2013