Nothing brings out in the ignorance in people like MLK day

ugh, my FB feed is horrible today.

is yours?

white people complaining that we dont have a white history month, while in the same breath claiming "it's not about color!" and the thread has somehow turned into how obama is a muslim and all muslims are terrorists.

Asked by tnm786 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Nothing like that on mine - the opposite, people quoting MLK to promote civil disobedience. That and asking how much the inauguration is going to cost this time.

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I don't have a Facebook. Your post reminds me what a good decision that is.

Answer by booklover545 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• i got this from a friend....i thought it was funny

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• A lot more about sports than politics on mine. I uncheck the feeds of people with posts that outright offend me. You don't have to agree with my politics, just don't embarrass yourself by being totally ignorant, either.

Answer by tessiedawg at 4:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• LOL, I have 5 friends with birthdays today, no bad stuff about MLK at all, thank the lord, just 2 old relatives dying and birthdays!

Answer by jerseydiva at 3:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• One of many reasons I don't have a FB acct.  No license is required! lol :p

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I knew thwere was a good reason I am not on FB LOL
    I marched for Dr. King but sadly never met him. He was an enlightened man.

Answer by Dardenella at 2:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• My FB feed doesn't have any of that... my political peeps must be sleeping in on their day off!!! (They are all teachers, and state workers!! ) LOL

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Nothing like that on my FB wall, but I did find one amazing announcement. A friend/couple who've been having a hard time getting pregnant (and keeping it...lots of miscarriages) just announced she's pregnant with boy/girl twins!

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• No. A lot of "proud to be American" crap because of Obama. I don't dislike Obama, I voted for him, but really? Had a guy posted about the moment he spent with his son in front of the TV with tears in their eyes (his son is 5) watching the inauguration. Anyways......

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2013