Nothing brings out in the ignorance in people like MLK day

ugh, my FB feed is horrible today.

is yours?

white people complaining that we dont have a white history month, while in the same breath claiming "it's not about color!" and the thread has somehow turned into how obama is a muslim and all muslims are terrorists.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Nothing like that on my FB wall, but I did find one amazing announcement. A friend/couple who've been having a hard time getting pregnant (and keeping it...lots of miscarriages) just announced she's pregnant with boy/girl twins!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• LOL! We have a man up in a tree in the City Square trying to make a" political statement". Cops are there trying to talk him down.
    We are assuming at this point he's on bath salts.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I knew thwere was a good reason I am not on FB LOL
    I marched for Dr. King but sadly never met him. He was an enlightened man.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I don't have a Facebook. Your post reminds me what a good decision that is.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• LOL I haven't seen one of those posts/threads!

My peeps and I are bitching about how much is being spent on the inauguration... if we seriously took a look at how much money our government wasted we'd fix a lot of out problems!! UGH!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Mine is filled with Birthday posts (apparently this is a very popular day to be born or give birth) and the game with the Ravens and.........whoever...last night.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Apparently my friends are all otherwise occupied. I haven't had more than 3 new posts this morning ... grant it, I do have it set up so that I really only see a couple of friends' posts. SO I guess if I went and looked through everyone else's stuff, I might find something. But that sounds like a lot of work for very little in return.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• i got this from a friend....i thought it was funny

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Wow, I have had that at all today. That is sad. BUT, I always counter it with the months and days we DO have. There is: German American month, Italian American month, Polish American week (etc.) That usually shuts them up.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I actually haven't seen much of that on my FB today. Which is good because I am way too tired to be nice about it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2013