Bridal shower ideas.

I'm the matron of honor and I've never been in a wedding other than my own. So I need some help. Am I the only one who puts the bridal shower together? And any fun games, decorations, food, favor tips please.

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 2:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• yes they tend to do more & plan the stag, the pre-parties etc. it can be alot of work
    do up a nice bridal shower chair & hat for her with lots of bows & hideous stuff lol...lifesaver necklace for the stag if you are all going out as a ladies they may want a Jack & Jill stag? ya keep ity as simp[le as ya can stuff adds up so fact & guess who is paying you & the other bridesmaids so you all should really be in on it...it can be stressful, no doubt
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• nice photo frames for a favour is good too, small ones, candles are good, personalized CD's also with their picture on the fron of the CD is a good one.....goldfish in a small glass bowl is another idea etc.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Don't forget the Bachelorette Party!!!!!!!
    *wink wink*
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• You may be the only one that puts the bridal shower together - however, the brides work might do one, and sometimes another group might put one together too. But just because it is in your list of duties, you have fellow bridesmaids who are there to help you. Contact them and ask who is willing to pitch in and help.

What time of year is the shower/wedding? what is the brides favorite food?
    Favors - I always prefer something that is actually usable - like a small candle, or a tasty truffle to eat
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Usually the Maid/Matron of honor heads the shower up but has much help from bridesmaids. Shower really are a unique thing for each person.If the bride and Groom have registered you need that info to include oninvites. How simple or how elabote is up to you and the bride.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• The weddings in November her weddings going to be coral and silver. She's not picky when it comes to food I was thinking appatizers and simple bite sized food? Or should I do a meal? I was thinking nail polish and stuff for doing it at home home manis? Candles are a nice idea though.
    skinnyslokita

Comment by skinnyslokita (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2013