Do you have a Thermometer (brand) that you like?

I have a crappy Vick's digital one that NEVER takes the right temp. It will read 98.6, then I do it again and it's 99.2, then I do it a third time and it's 101.4. I can't trust it.

What do you use that is reliable?

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 2:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Health

• The Exergen Temporal thermometer. You can buy it at Walmart. I like it a lot. It's great to take the babies/kids temperatures while they sleep too. You just swipe it across the forehead. Very easy & quick. I take about 3 readings each time just to get the average. Works great for us. I have two.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Okay, thanks you guys!
    jeanclaudia

Comment by jeanclaudia (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• i also have the temporal lobe one.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I have a Procheck digital thermometer that I got cheap at Walgreen's the last time I had a sick kid. It works well.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• For myself, I just stick with the old-fashioned glass one. For my 3 year old, I have a Vicks that you rub across the forehead. I only got it maybe 3 months ago, but it seems to work well and is accurate.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2013