How did your SO propose? (pics of mine)

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• huggingBEAUTIFUL!!!!!! CONGRATS......

SLC3015

Answer by SLC3015 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Congrats! Those are Beautiful Pictures!!! My DH put my ring in a glass of wine. I was in the bathroom getting ready to go out for dinner with him & he brought me the ring in the wine glass. I took a swig & freaked because I thought there was a bug in the wine. Then I saw the ring. Thank God I didn't swallow it! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• AWWW! how cute, Husband asked me to marry him during a hurricane, it is a long story that ends up with me having food pois. but we are still married, 20 years later, lol. You will make a beautiful bride! I will loan you my boobs, LOL!

jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I don't have any pictures, but my dh took me to our favorite restaurant, and then on a walk around the river walk. It was february and FREEZING! We got to our favorite spot, and we sat on a bench, he began asking about what I thought the next 10 years of our lives would look like, and what I where I wanted to be... We started walking back, hand in hand, and then he dropped my hand, to "tie his shoe" he then pulled out my engagement ring, and asked :) Whenever we are going through a rough patch, or things have been hectic and we haven't had much time to connect and just be with each other, we take a walk to "our spot" :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• picnic on a beach at the lake!! :)
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 4:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• aw :) congrats!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• sweet, I am a happy face fanatic....love anything with happy faces so he got a foam happyface ball put a slit in it slid the ring into it and gave me the ball. I took it and said how cute, and walked off to go in and he said wait did I see a rip in the foam? I looked and there was the ring lol......yes, I had a happy face
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Congrats!!

we had gone out to dinner for our bdays and then went by the state capital building to "remember what it was like before we dated" i believe were his words. we had gone out there when we first started hanging out to goof around and cause i love those kinda places. i wish i had pictures.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Congrats!

We didn't do a proposal. We just sat down and discussed marriage for 3 hours,and decided to get married. I don't like surprises(long story)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Like butterfly, we didn't have a real proposal. We always knew we would get married, and one day we decided to get married before the seasons changed. We had a wedding two weeks later.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2013