How did your SO propose? (pics of mine)

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• Congrats. That is great.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Cute pics.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 7:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• He just tossed out the question as we sat in the front seat of his Pinto hatchback. Romantic, I know. We were in the parking lot at my college dorm. He took me out to breakfast at Hearty's, and I thought I was the happiest person who had ever lived. It still makes my eyes get wet to think two people who were so high on love ever managed to get divorced.

Congratulations, and I wish you a long and fulfilling life together.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:26 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Congrats!!
    My hubs drove me to the top of the mountain overlooking our town. It was dark out we could see the lights of the city it was so nice and I kept thinking OMG he's going to do it! He's going to ask me! This is the best spot! Then he turns to me and says "ready to go?" I was like umm sure. So we drove down the mountain and drove past the restaurant we were going for dinner and he drives me to a park, takes me to the middle of the park under a lamp and asked me there. It was s sweet!
    Later he told me he thought it was too cliche'd on top of the mountain.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• How sweet. Dh brought me into the livingroom, sat me on the couch, got down on one knee and proposed...
    starlight1968

Answer by starlight1968 at 10:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Congratulations! And a super sweet way to ask. You must be so happy!

My DH and I came to the conclusion we should get married. LOL. We eloped two weeks later. That was seven years ago in December. :D
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Aww so cute! He didn't, I asked him :)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• We were spending the weekend here... at the Mount Washington Hotel for my birthday (in July) 
    Mount Washington Hotel at dusk
    We were sitting here... drinking Alabama Slammers after dinner... and he just asked... it was awesome ;o)
    Mount Washington Hotel - Back Side View

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• congratulations Woohoo!  Now we can help you plan your wedding! :p  Tell him we said, "IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME!" lol :p

My husb. had went to my dad & my grandparents to ask for my hand & my Gma gave him an heirloom that she said she was going to give me for graduating from college, but wanted him to have it for the big day.  We went to a concert out of town on New Years & I should've known something was up when he bought me a rose since he never does stuff like that.  Once we got back to the room, he got down on one knee to propose & we "rocked" in the New Year! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Walked me into a jewelry store and said pick one out at the ring display. LOL

Congratulations!!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2013