How did your SO propose? (pics of mine)

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• Congrats!

We didn't do a proposal. We just sat down and discussed marriage for 3 hours,and decided to get married. I don't like surprises(long story)

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Congrats! Those are Beautiful Pictures!!! My DH put my ring in a glass of wine. I was in the bathroom getting ready to go out for dinner with him & he brought me the ring in the wine glass. I took a swig & freaked because I thought there was a bug in the wine. Then I saw the ring. Thank God I didn't swallow it! LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• AWWW! how cute, Husband asked me to marry him during a hurricane, it is a long story that ends up with me having food pois. but we are still married, 20 years later, lol. You will make a beautiful bride! I will loan you my boobs, LOL!

jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 4:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Like butterfly, we didn't have a real proposal. We always knew we would get married, and one day we decided to get married before the seasons changed. We had a wedding two weeks later.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• We were spending the weekend here... at the Mount Washington Hotel for my birthday (in July) 
    Mount Washington Hotel at dusk
    We were sitting here... drinking Alabama Slammers after dinner... and he just asked... it was awesome ;o)
    Mount Washington Hotel - Back Side View

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• huggingBEAUTIFUL!!!!!! CONGRATS......

SLC3015

Answer by SLC3015 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I don't have any pictures, but my dh took me to our favorite restaurant, and then on a walk around the river walk. It was february and FREEZING! We got to our favorite spot, and we sat on a bench, he began asking about what I thought the next 10 years of our lives would look like, and what I where I wanted to be... We started walking back, hand in hand, and then he dropped my hand, to "tie his shoe" he then pulled out my engagement ring, and asked :) Whenever we are going through a rough patch, or things have been hectic and we haven't had much time to connect and just be with each other, we take a walk to "our spot" :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• aw :) congrats!
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Congrats!!

we had gone out to dinner for our bdays and then went by the state capital building to "remember what it was like before we dated" i believe were his words. we had gone out there when we first started hanging out to goof around and cause i love those kinda places. i wish i had pictures.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Walked me into a jewelry store and said pick one out at the ring display. LOL

Congratulations!!!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2013