How often do you answer questions that you desire to be "nasty' to?

I admit the pregnant, men hitting you over and over, do inspire me to be very blunt, but if I see I question that doesn't intrigue me, I pass over it. I have had a wonderful experience on here for the most part. and being ugly because I can be is not part of my nature, so curious do you all answer in an awful way because you want to, or most of the time do you bypass the question?

jerseydiva

Asked by jerseydiva at 6:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in About CafeMom

• yes, Jersey will be more careful with her email sending from here on out
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 7:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Define "Nasty", "awful", "ugly" and "blunt.

I happen to be "truthful" if you don't like it well that's a case of mind over matter, I don't mind and you likely don't matter so....it is what it is.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Depends. The anon "stepkids/pregnant teen" questions are a troll whose been here at least as long as I have.....I'm always a bitch in those.

Most of the time though, I just answer like I would anywhere else. If you come on here telling me you bite your six year old I'm not going to be all supportive of your desire to change because, odds are, you won't.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I dont know Diva, WTF is up with your email to me? I dont know you and dont care if you are put off by my responses.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 6:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I'm blunt all the time. I can be caring though , but some people are just begging for it. Like the mom who was biting her kid, yeah she deserved it.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• i google imaged "nasty"

this image came up first

thought i might share

enjoy
    (or not)

either way, have a nice evening 

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I'll be blunt and if it is a "woe is me, everyone is a bitch on here" post I will be mean. Some others deserve mean answers as well.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• If someone's obviously trolling, I'll be snarky. If someone is asking for support for making a lousy choice, I'll be blunt. But I don't kick puppies.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• This is my policy.

kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Why would you send it to multiple people then if it was just for Louise? So they have record of you being a snot?
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2013