Pregnancy Cravings!!

OKay, so I have a HUGE problem....I am an excellent cook and I love to bake and try new recipes, so I don't crave Micky D's or just chocolate and def not things like pickles or ice cream...I have intense cravings for very decadent things that I have made! Seems like it might be easy, you know how to make them, so it couldn't cost much but it's sooooo annoying!! Currently, I am craving this amazing flour-less chocolate cake with this rich decadent chocolate ganache frosting......I am not making this, and I am pretty sure a Hershey's bar won't do...LOL!

What did you crave that was annoying? Did you do anything crazy to get your fix? :)

MamaRoberts

Asked by MamaRoberts at 8:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Ravioli for one kid and tater tots for another- weird
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Mashed potatoes. Not just any mashed potatoes, only the ones from Applebee's.

Hey, make the cake. I'll be over in a red hot minute.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I lived on Soy mac & Cheese with dijon mustard stirred in, so weird! And strawberries and string cheese.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I was annoyed that I Didn't crave anything! I so wanted to send my Husband out for icecream and pickles in the middle of the night, but I never wanted anything...
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Right now I'm craving Bbq pork ribs, collard greens, corn bread and homemade mac and cheese. That and ball park nachos
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 12:22 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Always craved pickles and steak. Fruit too.
    825photog

Answer by 825photog at 2:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2013