Wendythewriter- I'm sorry.

I do realize that I have overreacted with regard to the neighbor. I do try and keep my boys from running to an extent but also don't feel they should have to stop altogether. BUT I also need to not blow things out of proportion.

purplerobin

Asked by purplerobin at 8:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Relationships

• Apology accepted. And I apologize if you felt I was attacking you.

Like I said, I know it's hard. I have 2 boys with ADHD. In fact, this moment right now is, I think, the first time they've sat down and shut up all day. And I don't think I, or anyone else was trying to suggest that you weren't doing enough, or that your kids should be mice 24/7.

And hey - if the sister bothers you again, just drink a glass of wine. It'll all go away. ;)
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I didn't see the question, but think it is super of anyone to apologize for misunderstandings etc! Kudos to you!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• nice to see this type of post

did not see other
    but does not matter
    just nice
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• group hug

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Off topic-but what kind of books do you write? I'm a MAJOR book fiend :)
    purplerobin

Comment by purplerobin (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Oh and you don't owe me any apologies wendythewriter-it was ME who was in the wrong.
    purplerobin

Comment by purplerobin (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I write romantic suspense.

Feel free to read all my books to prove you're really sorry. :D Only kidding!!
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Well what's a few more compared with the 1000ish honor charge (paperbacks without a due date) books I have. What's your last name? I love romantic suspense!
    purplerobin

Comment by purplerobin (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Well, you can find Tangled Deceit here, and The Secrets He Kept here. They're in both paperback and Kindle, and if you have any other readers, you can also find them on Smashwords and Barnes & Noble. I've also got a volume of poetry out, and am working on my third novel, called Ripped Away.

wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Thank you! Off to check it out...
    purplerobin

Comment by purplerobin (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2013