Do you ovulate before or after your period? I want another baby, but it seems like I can't get pregnant. I have been trying since June 2012... No such luck yet!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• are you saying you are already a mom?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Understanding Ovulation

Please stop tryingt o reproduce until you comprehend the contents of the link.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Who the hell are you to tell a grown woman n STABLE woman with two masters degrees, 3 properties, 2 cars and a nanny when to stop reproducing? Who the heck died and made you the reproduction boss?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Yes love my grandbaby, I am... Normally I am extremely fertile... Not this go around
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• How do you get two masters degrees without passing sixth grade health class?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• if you have your masters and you do not know when you ovulate I would seriously wonder how you came by those
    anyone can own a property, house or be a nanny that is not rocket science.

But thank you for confirming that this is just a post to get the night going
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I'm not the idiot who doesn't know how the female reproduction system works.

BTW stress can affect the body's ability to conceive. Which you would know if you bothered to read the link.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Ovulation isn't always easy to pin point and it varies from different women... Pardon me for trying to have some insight. You women on here are turning cafemom into a website for criticism and disrespect. Totally not necessary.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Ovulation isn't always easy to pin point and it varies from different women...

And you expected a bunch of random women on the internet to be able to pinpoint when yours is? Where did you get those degrees a crackerjack box?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Where did you get your mouth? Out of a sailors ass?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2013