Bloggers and Affiliate Marketing?

What do you know about adding affiliate marketing to your blog and how much does it bring in (after awhile)? What are some sites?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Money & Work

• In order for affiliate marketing to work, you have to have a lot of blog followers. If you have a good amount of followers, I think it would be better and more profitable to sell ad space on your blog instead.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Wow.... not much. You certainly can't do it to make money. I have four blogs and $50.00 is my threshold. I've made it twice. So, with having them up for about 3 years, they've brought in about $100.00. LOL! You can't get rich that way. It's more of a hobby for me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I have heard that some people make thousands of dollars. NO idea how they do it.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• When you hit 10k daily page views, then you can start talking market affiliation ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2013

• I work from home; I think anyone can do it if you can follow directions; it's all online work. This is for more of if you do not want to do parties or sell products; so it's more of an opportunity rather than a business.

http://4606748.dailydollardash.com
    WorkAtHomeMom10

Answer by WorkAtHomeMom10 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2013

• If you are trying to make extra money online and thinking about doing affiliate marketing, you may want to pay someone else to set up a website for you. There are several companies that guarantee a pay out, however you need to choose your company wisely based on more than just the product offered, for that you can read some good tutorials at Simple Website Tutorials
    selenastory

Answer by selenastory at 4:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2013