What is your current temperature?...**contains swear words**, do not open around children, and do not make comments if you live somewhere warm- as i will swear at you-lol adult content

right now it is
fucking
-6
and that does not include windchill

what the fuck !

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 11:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• sidesplittinglaughter   Love you too Fiat!

kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• NO COMMENT!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:28 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• I can't share where I live or how warm it is here in SoCal with our January summer temps. The number is considered lucky and there are two of them side by side. I won't tell you what it is, but I'll giver you a hint... between the number 6 and 8.
    This is, however, after 2 weeks of below freezing evening temps that were ruining farmer's crops of greens (lettuce, celery, kale, cabbage, broccoli, etc.) AND the warmness leaves come this weekend
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Tues morn now
    -7 with windchill -21

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• This is ttally FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!! I had an issue with my DH this morning. He wanted to take my truck today & I said NO! I need it to pickup my Son at the bus stop. I am NOT standing outside for a 1/2 an hour in this weather with a 17 month old!! Phew...I feel better now, thanks :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• 58 it is going to get up to 67

Let it rip.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• its 11 degrees her at 9am - lots of snow this morning
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 10:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Yes, it's cold. We got an email message yesterday on the parents group (because today is the ski/snowboarding day for kids who participate in the program) to make sure they bundle up WELL because it would be single digits on the mountain (at 1:30 p.m.) with windchill below zero.
    I didn't look at the thermometer last night but my husband mentioned it had dropped below zero before bed. This morning it was around 7 degrees (and this is an unusual extreme for us....here it gets COLD but not this kind of frigid, typically) which is where it was a little over a week ago when we had some unseasonably extreme cold.

In fact, I had called the vet about our cat and he said they had a cancellation for 9:00 the next morning. I took it. Then when we were getting ready to go, I noticed that it was only 5 degrees (up from 7 below) and my husband said the cancellation was from someone who looked at the 5 day forecast & nixed the vet trip. lol
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 9:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• 7
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• My phone is telling me it's 31 at 8 am...we live in Alabama and that's COLD!
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 9:13 AM on Jan. 22, 2013