What is your current temperature?...**contains swear words**, do not open around children, and do not make comments if you live somewhere warm- as i will swear at you-lol adult content

right now it is
fucking
-6
and that does not include windchill

what the fuck !

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 11:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in Just for Fun

• ok rosehawk, you can have a drink
    but it will only have a half a shot, not the full strength like the rest of us in the cold weather elite club
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 11:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• definitely warmer than where you are- but I am allergic to the cold-learned that living in Utah where it was far to cold for far too long for my blood!
    last week it was pretty damn cold for where I am but it warmed up a bit this week
    *I spent most of my life in places where under 60 was cold
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:45 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• 28....the high today is like 40 something that's cold to me.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 7:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Right now is 16 but with the windchill goes to 6. It is suppose to drop to 9 by night
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:04 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• My phone is telling me it's 31 at 8 am...we live in Alabama and that's COLD!
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 9:13 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• 7
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Yes, it's cold. We got an email message yesterday on the parents group (because today is the ski/snowboarding day for kids who participate in the program) to make sure they bundle up WELL because it would be single digits on the mountain (at 1:30 p.m.) with windchill below zero.
    I didn't look at the thermometer last night but my husband mentioned it had dropped below zero before bed. This morning it was around 7 degrees (and this is an unusual extreme for us....here it gets COLD but not this kind of frigid, typically) which is where it was a little over a week ago when we had some unseasonably extreme cold.

In fact, I had called the vet about our cat and he said they had a cancellation for 9:00 the next morning. I took it. Then when we were getting ready to go, I noticed that it was only 5 degrees (up from 7 below) and my husband said the cancellation was from someone who looked at the 5 day forecast & nixed the vet trip. lol
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 9:23 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• its 11 degrees her at 9am - lots of snow this morning
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 10:11 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• 58 it is going to get up to 67

Let it rip.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• This is ttally FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!! I had an issue with my DH this morning. He wanted to take my truck today & I said NO! I need it to pickup my Son at the bus stop. I am NOT standing outside for a 1/2 an hour in this weather with a 17 month old!! Phew...I feel better now, thanks :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:50 AM on Jan. 22, 2013