Get cash aid &getting back with my partner will have to pay child support.

So I have a question I get food stamps and cash aid. But when I was pregnant with my daughter me and her dad was not together. But still talking. Something I had told my case worker. But still made me sign for child support . He never really payed nothing because I really did not have a lot of his information. Now im pregnant again. And he want to move in this me . Will he still have to pay child support. For my 1st kid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2013 in General Parenting

• feralxat answered your question about him having to pay child support for the first child

If you want to get more cash assistance for the 2nd child, you will have to go thru giving information again on the father and since you gave the first and last name for the first child, they will question you about him since he is the father for the 2nd child and your case may be sent for investigation since you have always known where he is, always had contact with him and had some idea if he was working or not even if it was just under the table work.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• How could you have not have had any of his information if you have a first child with him, always talked to him and now are pregnant by him again?
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• He wants to move in cause someone else probably got smart enough to throw his ass out.
    You never even had a phone number? it was private? And he fathered a child and couldn't even give you his address?

What a charmer. A real catch! I can see how you keep falling on his penis over and over again.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• so you had sex with him again, and did not use protection
    now this man, who you have no real info on, got you pregnant again and is moving in?
    (insert eye roll)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• yes, he will have to pay any past due support amounts because there is a court order in place. if he does not pay those past due amounts then his wages may be garnished and, depending on your state, he could face jail time.

question: if he couldnt support one kid, how does he plan on supporting two kids and two adults?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• come on now, she had no clue she was ovulating give her a break would ya!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• I did Not know his SOCIAL! That what welfare wanted.

BS- DHS can find a person based on name, job, family name, addresses of both and a variety of other requested info.
    youre silly
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• That's how you do it Virginia. Sleep with them, have their baby and if you're lucky, you'll know their last name.

If you're co-habitating (living together) then no, he doesn't have to pay child support. He's supporting the household by living with you.

PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2013

• Hopefully if you let him move in with you this will mean you no longer need public assistance cause he is working and can provide for the family and is not just asking to move in so he can have a free place to lay his head.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2013