Work From Home Mom....

So I found this great company named "West at Home" dont know to much besides that they are very flexible and you Can work ANY shift you want. Seems great for Stay at home mommys. Anywho I went ahead and applied, hopefully they call me back. But just wanted to put it out there for yall who might be interested. Also have any of you ladies worked for this company before, got any advice or heads up. Thanks. Goodnight yall!

TO APPLY
SEARCH: WEST AT HOME

P.S I did my reserch, not only do I have 2 friends who work for them, acording to the articles and reviews I read the company is legit, but the customers can be a bit hard to deal with.

ymilr0718

Asked by ymilr0718 at 4:51 AM on Jan. 22, 2013 in Money & Work

• I'm very happy that you found something.... Here's a couple things to remember though: 1) You're still going to have to have a quiet environment to work from, that means no kids and no pets. They want absolute quiet. You might still need to get a sitter. 2) For every one job that is out there, there are literally thousands of applicants. So, if you do not hear back from them, it just means they have too many applicants.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:13 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Convergys is another Work from Home that is legitimate. You do have to live near one of their training sites because training is 6 weeks.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2013