Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(S.Carolina moms) How do i go about filing for and getting Child Support???

Answer Question

Asked by piercedmomma412 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • contact your social your area..

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

  • I would go to talk to the people at the Medicaid office they can tell you what you need to do. It is in Lexington right by the Lizards Thicket. I am not sure the exact address but I could find it for you if you need me to.

    Answer by bmotterbacher at 10:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

  • For my kids I went to Child Enforcement Agency and they did everything for me. I just gave them my pay information and some other paperwork that they asked for. Your tax dollars pay for them so you sould use them. they take out like $25 or $50 A year and I think its so worth it not to deal with my ex

    Answer by Synaura at 5:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.