Do you have lucid dreams?

I had one between 4 and 6 this morning. I remember I was on a city street,and started thinking "wow,this dream is so real! Look at all the fine detail of everything". I remember looking up at a street sign and not being able to make out the name,and wondering if I looked at the sun,I would go blind.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:52 AM on Jan. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I also have dreams that predict the future.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Yes I do from time to time. It is surprising at times when I realize the dream didn't actually happen.

Answer by Bmat at 9:06 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Yes! More often than usual here lately too! Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones. I'll wake up and be like "did that really happen?"
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 9:09 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Once in a while. They sure are fun!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:26 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• I took a short nap on the couch yesterday and in my dream my tub exploded while full of water.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• I do all the time.... Ever since my Mom died I have dreams of her dying. Just last night she died again.. Back in 2000 she died at home, and I was there with her. I don't know why I keep having the dreams, but it makes for a bad day..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Not really. A couple months ago was the first time I heard about this and it sounded very interesting so I downloaded some app that was supposed to make you have lucid dreams and watched some youtube videos on how to make yourself drift into ludicity. It only kind of worked once and that may have just been a coincidence lol. I just find the idea very interesting.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Not too often but yes i do have them
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 12:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Sometimes I do.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2013