Could headaches be part of morning sickness?

I been getting headaches every second day will have one for one day then will be gone the next day but will be back the day after then gone again the next day will keep going back been like that been like it for about a week.

Me and husband have just started trying to have our second baby our first she is 21 months we just tried on  Thursday Jan.3rd. 

I was stress for a little bit but not anymore my husband got me stressed because a week after we tried he will keep asking me every morning if I' m feeling sickness like if my morning sickness has started that will tell him our first try did worked so then on friday I told him I will buy him some beer if he will stop asking and that I will let him know when I know and he will be the first one I tell and my mother then we went over to my brothers place had to talk to him about something else and my brother talk to my husband about having to be patient cause he had 7 kids from 5 different women and since my brother talked to him he has left me alone and has stopped asking and I did give him beer too.

Anyways could my headaches be the morning sickness or from something else?

SB_1990

Asked by SB_1990 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 22, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Headaches could go along with morning sickness, since the nausea is often caused by a drop in blood sugar. Try eating something to see if it helps the headache pass. That being said, morning headaches can also be caused by many other things, including a want of coffee if you're used to having it, sleeping on a pillow or a mattress that isn't right for you, sleeping in an odd position, hunching over your computer all day or before you go to bed, intolerance to foods such as wine and chocolate, the stress of getting nagged about whether you have morning sickness or not, etc.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Punctuation.
    Paragraphs.
    Cannot read this.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• When I read the title of this question, I actually had an answer for you... but I lost it in my search for any punctuation that would help me make sense of what you were trying to tell me. Sorry.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Hey if no one is still not getting what she asking I do I can see what she is asking she is saying she is getting headaches every second day and that she could be pregnant her and her husband was just trying on Jan.3rd and if her headaches could be morning sickness or not.
    Jem19861987

Answer by Jem19861987 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2013