Is he trouble?

so this is really bugging me a month ago my little 4 year old daughter told me something that i cant forget at all and of course i wouldnt want to since its serious and i have to keep it in mind anyway...so we wer getting ready to put her in bed after brushing her teeth she told me grandpa put bananas in my mouth and i started to choke so i asked her for details and she said he put a lot of bananas in my mouth and thn she was afraid to tell my mom because as soon as she told me this i ran to my mom and i told her so my mom over reacted and started asking her questions so i left it like that i put her to bed and i told her to trust me i was going to tell anyone else but if something was bugging her hse needed to tell me right so we went to bed and a couple days later granpa came home he comes and goes so hes rarely home so i decided to just see how she acted around him and stuff but nothing out of normal! im confused it is possible hes being a perv and touching my daughter or was it just a dream?! i dont know what to think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2013 in General Parenting

• Huh?
    Anonymous

• Was she left alone with him? Were there bananas in the house? Was he giving her a banana to eat as a snack? Does he have a history of molestation? Ask yourself these questions. Why was your Mother so immediately concerned?? Ask her!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• It's kind of like you want to be all sick and twisted but you can't bring yourself to commit!
    Anonymous

• well at times he did take the kids to the park which is my 3 year old son and my 4 year old niece ...yes there was bananas in the house...when i was younger someone came and touch me while they masturbated i just dont know if it was my stepfather or who i was to young and too scared to look only my sister knows about this
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• You needed to ask you daughter more details, like
    "were you having bananas as a snack?"
    "did grandpa want you to eat and you didn't want to so he was feeding you?"
    "Did he put pieces of a banana or a was it a whole banana?"
    "why were you concerned to tell me or grandma?"

I'm confused about how your mom comes into this story. Your story isn't very clear
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Ask her to draw the "banana" and where the location of the "banana" is on grandpa. Keep your kids in your sight at ALL times until you have confirmation.

Also, child molesters don't change. Only the victims.
    Anonymous

• how does force feeding bananas equate to molestation?
    aggressive behavior perhaps, but molestation?

sometimes a banana is just a banana. or do you think the child child is using bananas as a euphemism?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Ok, can't really understand the question, but I say if you have doubts then don't bring your kids around him. Unless you live with him and then I would suggest you move. NOW.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• im sorry you dont really understand my question but your answers have gave me good ideas that answer my question on what should i do thank you all! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2013