Work at home

so i started school and i have three kids at home i dont have the money to pay a babysitter and i need to pay bills plus school to get by i need help finding a job does any one know of a real work at home job that is not a scam now a days?

lefty_69

Asked by lefty_69 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2013 in General Parenting

• I take online surveys; I make a little extra money at it. I'll send you some good links if you want. I also work out of my house proofreading textbooks, which is why I feel qualified to say that I think you'll have a devil of a time working from home with any regularity. I've got one preschooler, I'm not in college, but it's often difficult to juggle my work and family responsibilities. I usually put in five late nights a week, sleeping six hours on avrage, and that's without homework to do! Raising kids is a full-time job, going to school is nearly full-time even if you take a partial load, and then working on top of that--eat your Wheaties, girl! There are 168 hours in a week; you have to sleep, shower, and manage a household. You could make a few bucks with surveys if you are a good multitasker with a lot of self-discipline. But what about a student loan? A grant or scholarship? Family to help with the kids?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• babysitting for others is a good way to make extra income from home.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• I worked short time as an insurance agent. Could work from home. Kids were a bit of trouble. I am looking right now for same with a base salary, not only 100% commission.
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• There really aren't many work from home options unless you have experience and a degree. You could possibly try to find customer service telecommute jobs. Verizon and other internet/cable/phone companies used to outsource these jobs to work from home contractors. You'd need to have a computer with a fast connection and a good headset with a microphone. Other than that, look into student loans. It's what most people do.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 7:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2013