• In the Spotlight:

DINNER???

I have a whole freezer full of pork chops and I've cooked them every way I can think of....breaded and baked....BBQ and baked..pan fried.....I don't have a grill...but I want something different!..does anyone have any suggestions?

AidensMommy608

Asked by AidensMommy608 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Cube them and make them into a stew?
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:17 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Coca-Cola Pork chops. (Baked with Coke, ketchup, and brown sugar.) Yummy! Let me know if you want the complete recipe.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 6:26 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• I don't cook with pork much but I found a great website. Kraftfood.com/kf type in the main ingredient or multiple ones and a list of recipes will appear. About 80% of the recipes I have tried were fast and tasty. But I usually add additional spices because the recipes tend to be bland. And you can save your recipes in a list that way you don't have to search everytime.
    ainstalshia

Answer by ainstalshia at 7:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Cut the meat off the bone and make a stir fry.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 8:07 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• try this soooo good . fry ur pork chops lightly brown, like 2 min each side. take a cup of rice uncooked, in cassarole dish place cops all around on top, add a can of consome beef. u can find this on the soup aisle,and a can of water, cover bake in oven for 30 min. add salt pepper to taste. hope ya like.
    momof3102

Answer by momof3102 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• How about shish kabobs?!  Cut pork into cubes, marinate, and put on long wood skewers (you can buy them at most larger supermarkets in the kitchen gadget section) alternating with veggie pieces.  Place the skewers on the dish so they are resting on the edges of a glass baking dish (any drippings will collect in the dish), and bake on 350 degrees until the pork is cooked through.  Serve with wild or brown rice!  Yummy!  :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2009