If you were to be able to pamper yourself...what would it include?

From head to toe.

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I would get my hair done, a facial, manicure, pedicure, liposuction, and boob job... The list could go on n on!!! :0)

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• I'd get a pedicure. And one of those exfoliation scrubs all over. Maybe a tummy tuck, but the surgery might suck more than it would be worth.

Answer by Ballad at 9:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• I would get my hair colored (haven't colored it in years, never had the time or money), eyebrows waxed (been plucking at home), facial (makes you feel refreshed), manicure (fake nails put on, maybe that'll stop me from biting my nails), chiropracter to pop my back, deep massage on legs, french pedicure (with all the fixins', scrub and all). Maybe one of these days I'll find the time to do one or two :)

Answer by Bugzmomma at 10:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Hair, mani/pedi and massage. I do it once a year, except LAST year my plans got ruined by a certain son of mine totalling my car. :(
    Maybe that's why I'm so stressed.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Head to toe spa and beauty treatment.
    Hair colored and cut. Brows and lip and legs waxed.
    Full face and body mask.
    Sauna, cold plunge.
    Mani, pedi with paraffin treatment (do they still do that?).
    Eyelashes tinted.
    With cold iced mint tea and tiny cucumber sandwich break in there somewhere.
    Did I leave anything out?

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Hair cut and done, day out shopping where i would try to think about me but end up buying my kids stuff cause well thats always how it goes, a nice dinner and coming home to all the kids already tucked in and asleep by dad.... ahhh its a nice dream

Answer by WooMommy7 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• I'll settle for a head to toe crisp currency wrap! :p

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 23, 2013

• I agree with mrsmom

Answer by booklover545 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2013