When should i take a preg test?

So I am on birth control I think it failed. I've had pregnancy symptoms for the past 3 weeks I should get my period in 5 days. Should I wait to test after or should I take a test tomorrow? Would it come out neg
I have taken a test a week ago and again two days ago they were neg bt then again it probably was too soon. So should I take one tomorrow? The reason I want to know already is because I feel like my body is lacking something I feel really weak. And I've had hypoglycemia for the past 3 days to the point I feel like fainting. The reason I think I might be preg also is because right on my bikini line its hard and 3 weeks ago I had mild cramping and bloating it some what went away but sometimes I still get little spasms n cramps there. I also had spotting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Wait till you miss a period. The tests are more accurate after that. If you haven't missed a period yet but you've been feeling illfor three weeks, it's probably not pregnancy. Talk to your doctor about the hypoglycemia, which can be dangerous.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Wait until you are actually late to test.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• ^^what they said.
    Good luck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• . I've had pregnancy symptoms for the past 3 weeks I should get my period in 5 days

So what you're saying is the second your last period stopped you've thought you were pregnant? Yeah you might want to take a health class.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Yeah PMing me doesn't negate the facts regarding the female reproductive cycle. Again I state, a health class would be beneficial to you.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2013

•  

Menstruation is part of the menstrual cycle, which prepares your body for pregnancy each month.
    The cycle is counted from the first day of one period to the first day of the next period. Hormones rise and fall during the month to make the menstrual cycle happen.

http://eschooltoday.com/menstruation/the-menstrual-cycle.html

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2013

• The cycle is controlled by your sex hormones. It starts with the release of an egg (ovum, about the size of 1/10 of a poppy seed) in one of your fallopian tubes.
    As the egg starts to mature, your body increases hormones (estrogen), making the lining of the uterus (womb) grow and thicken with blood and nutrients. (This is a natural way of your body telling the uterus (wont to get ready for pregnancy just in case the egg is fertilized)
    At about day 14 of a typical 28-day cycle, the egg leaves the ovary. This is called ovulation. The egg then travels through the Fallopian tube to the uterus. A woman is most likely to get pregnant during the three days before ovulation or on the day of ovulation.
    KristiS11384

• Usually the egg is not fertilized, and it dissolved. This makes your hormone levels drop, and the thickened tissues and lining of the uterus is shed, in the form of blood, flowing out of your vagina.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2013