I hate people today adult content

The ones who are more interested in people seeing how much they're doing for a grieving friend than they are in actually helping the grieving friend.

The ones who post about their incredibly contrived problem and then spend the next 6 hours negating every solution people offer due to some other factor they forgot to mention earlier, meanwhile making it impossible for anyone else to continue the drama-free conversation that's supposed to be going on there.

The ones who defend and encourage an abusive relationship because it doesn't impact them directly and they like watching the drama.

3 of the 4 sites I frequent outside CM each have one of these going on today. What's made you stabby today?

TMI flag in case anyone is so fucking inclined to fucking swear.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• (((HUGS))) NP.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• I pretty much always hate people. Today, the idiots on here have made me feel stabby a couple of times. Then I decided they really aren't worth it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Today, the idiots on here have made me feel stabby a couple of times. Then I decided they really aren't worth it.

It may be a good thing I was too busy wading through all the aforementioned crap to slog through more here today, too.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• I haven't felt stabby. A bit like pulling teeth but that's only because the littel one has one that is SUPER loose and it's bound to fall out any minute if she'd just let me.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• You know my issue lol. * hugs dear*
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Poor NP...:)

..

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• It may be a good thing I was too busy wading through all the aforementioned crap to slog through more here today, too.

Probably a good thing!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• That's a bummer NP. Especially the part about people posing while supposedly helping a grieving friend. That shit makes me NUTS.

What's made me stabby today? My kids are both working on sniffle style head colds and were at each other's throats while I made dinner, but everybody felt better when dinner was eaten, myself included.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 11:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• Procrastination and deadlines.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2013

• But I wuv you NP.

I usually answer the majority of questions posted. But today I think only a handful. You were better off not slogging through.
    But there was this one that had a baby but could not give the welfare office any info on the guy because he moved and has a private number that he calls from. lol. He comes back time to time and they evidently know each other well enough to have created a second child. LOL
    Now she wonders if he moves in with her will they charge him child support. This was so stupid that I about fell out of my chair.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2013