I need help on my career!!!!!!

Ok im 21 and ive done a little college but i couldnt finish bc just hated it. Then i met my husband and then i got pregnant. Now that i have a lil girl i need a good stable career. However i want something i can get fast and the problem is is that i dont rlly have time for school 2 years just seems too long ad plus the money as well. So i am so lost at what to do with my life i need advice from other moms !!!!

Madelinesmom12

Asked by Madelinesmom12 at 7:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2013 in Money & Work

• Trade school?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:00 AM on Jan. 23, 2013

• Find your local adult school and see what they offer that's short term. For example, here you can go to school to be a medical assistant and it takes about 6 months to complete. This is actually what I plan on doing after I enroll my youngest in school in a couple of years. I hated college too, and my chosen major would both take too long to complete for a suitable income and is more schooling than I want besides.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2013

• Welll to find a long term good paying job, you are going to need some kind of trade, we have a vocational school in our town, that offers about 12 different programs, you can take a test to see what your apptitude is. LPN s make good money! I bet you may qualify for a Pell Grant, or other help. I would investigate what you like to do, if you like cooking consider culinary etc.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:31 AM on Jan. 23, 2013

• When you consider how long you will be working, 2 years is a very short amount of time getting a good education to prepare you for it.

Answer by missanc at 9:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2013

• Unless you want to work minimum wage retail all your life your best bet is to go back and finish college.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2013

• Today's Jobs want skills. Go on line learn how to do something that has value. Like the first response a trade school .  Top ten skills

http://www.ehow.com/list_6519322_top-ten-careers-much-schooling.html    or  http://www.kavaliro.com/top-10-skills-employers-are-looking-for  

sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2013