Isn't it cute when?

Your baby learns something new and starts to do it regularly.
My baby just started giving kisses he puts his whole mouth on my cheek and goes mmmmwah. You are left with a big wet slobbery mark but it is so cute. What cute thing is your baby doing right now?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 6:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my daughter has just noticed her hands. its so cute. she will put her hand up to her face. like whats this? and then she goes crossed eyed.
    Anonymous

• My dd just walked to me in the kitchen. She has been taking one or two steps here and there but this time it was at least 6 with her little arms up in the air all smiles. It's so funny when she does things like that because she's still so small, fits in her 6-9 months clothes still at 11 months. As much as I love watching my kids learn new things, I wish she could stay a baby forever!
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 6:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• my son (2) has just learned to say the word no. i know i have to break him of this habit because he tells me no alot but its so cute when he says it. he says it real loud and draws it out. like NOOOO. lol. it really is cute but ahhh...
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• my DD does the same thing, she loves giving kisses!
    She also learned to say "Zeus" thats one of our dogs names and she started saying Awwww Shucks last week, i dont even know where she learned that one! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• i aint had my baby yet
    but my sister that lives with me
    has a DD
    and when u put her in her walker and she wants out
    she sticks her hands up then u go to pick her up and
    she moves her arms so they are sticking strate out
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• my baby says amen. It's so cute! When we pray at meal times she will clap her hands and make all sorts of noise and when done we all say amen and she pipes in, AHH mah. Love it!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My seven year old just tried to make a guessing game with these dinosaur cards, but he didn't know the names of the dinosaurs were written on the back, he kept holding thme up and saying what is this one and I kept guessing them right. Finally I let him know they names werre written on the back. That was pretty cute too.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Love when they learn new things!
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:47 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• My granddaughter pronounces No as "noooah". I think it's cute, but her parents are tired of the attitude. :)

Answer by Bmat at 6:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• lol edna that is so cute!
    I love hearing about funny things that kids do.
    My nephew went to get his hair cut and he was really upset, then they started cutting and he got the biggest smile and said "Hey! I didnt even bleed!"
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2009