Advice.....?

So I am late. I was suppose to start on the 18th, took a test that day and it was negative. I took another test this morning and it was negative as well. I know they say to give it a week. Well I am planning to test again next Wednesday if I still havent started by then. My question is if I still have not had my period and the next test in a week is also negative, when should I contact the doctor? Basically how long should I wait after a missed period and negative test results assuiming my period is still missed (hasnt shown up)? I know this seems like a silly question but back in 2008 I didnt have a period for October, November or December and I took countless tests which all said negative, then at the end of December it came back positive but it turned out it was just an empty egg sac, no baby. I've never had a problem getting a positive with my first pregnancy (miscarried), my second pregnancy (daughter) and fourth pregnancy (my son). So I was just curious. Any advice is appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jan. 23, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I would wait until I was a month late before going to the doctor for a blood test.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2013

• Call your doctor. Ask them.

Answer by louise2 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2013